Relaxation Massage $60
Relaxation Massage is a type of Swedish massage that uses smooth, gliding strokes to help relax. The therapist will move at a slower pace and use lighter pressure used to break up muscle adhesions, improve circulation and promote relaxation.
Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage $60
Used to relieve pain, reduce stress and work out a specific problem area. This type of massage is also aimed to relieve tension in deep layers of the muscle. A combination of techniques will be used including Neuromuscular massage, Trigger Point Therapy and Myofascial massage depending on what your body needs.
Aromatherapy Massage $70
Aromatherapy Massage is the use of essential oils to promote healing and a feeling of well-being and relaxation in the patient. The essential oils are extracted from the parts of herbs and plants and contain all the properties of the plants themselves.
- AromaTouch: dōTERRA's proprietary massage blend combines the benefits of oils well-known to promote feelings of relaxation and to release feelings of tension. AromaTouch combines Basil, Grapefruit, Cypress, Marjoram, Peppermint, and Lavender in a perfectly relaxing blend that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques.
- Breath: doTERRA Breathe is a remarkable blend of essential oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Cardamom, Ravintsara, and Ravensara. doTERRA Breathe maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats.
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus is used widely both for its calming and clearing properties as well to promote feelings of clear breathing.
- Lavender: Lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its beneficial properties for thousands of years. Lavender is widely used and accepted for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- Lemon: Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser that can be used to complement many other oils. Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift mood.